1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Savelo, S.L. (Savelo.es), hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the processing of the User's personal data and informate that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 December April 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following processing information is provided:
End of treatment: maintain a business relationship with the user in relation to the products or services offered. In addition, the operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Send the newsletter of the website (if applicable).
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, mobile applications, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and related to their products and services, never from third parties.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Data communication: your contact details will be accessible by the developers of the web platform and the company that hosts us on their servers. All of them have regularized access to these data with us for the purpose exclusively described here. They will not be used by any other third party for their treatment, except legal obligations.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right to object and to the portability of personal data. It is established as the right of the interested party to receive all those personal data that concern him and that he has provided to a person in charge, as long as the treatment is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract and it is carried out by automated means .
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment. Right of access: The interested party will have the right to request and obtain for free, the information of their personal data subjected to treatment, the origin of those data, as well as the communications made or that are planned to be made of them. When the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless it is requested that it should be provided otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format of common use. The right to obtain a copy shall not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right of rectification and deletion: the person responsible for the treatment will have the obligation to make effective the right of rectification or deletion of the interested party within a period of ten days. The personal data whose treatment does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted where appropriate and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you will have the right to obtain without undue delay, the rectification of personal data inaccurate information concerning you. The interested party will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right to limitation of treatment: the interested party will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment the limitation of the data processing. When the processing of personal data has been limited, they may only be processed for their conservation, with the consent of the interested party, for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, with the intention to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of public interest. Any interested party who has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by the person in charge before the lifting of that limitation.
- Right of opposition: the interested party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to their particular situation, to which personal data that concerns them (public interest and legitimate interest) are subject to treatment, including the elaboration of profiles based on said provisions. The RESPONSIBLE will stop processing personal data, unless it proves compelling legitimate reasons for the treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: Savelo, S.L. (Savelo.es) Rúa do Granito, Parc D4-D8, Pol. Ind. Bértoa, 15105 Carballo (A Coruña)-Spain
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, in the contact forms or presented in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request, for part of the provider. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is totally voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification of them.
The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they carry out some type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all the data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.